Ten Healed of Leprosy11Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. 12As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy[a]met him. They stood at a distance 13and called out in a loud voice, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!"
14When he saw them, he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And as they went, they were cleansed.
15One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan.
17Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?" 19Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well."
- Who was the person in need? You answer.
- What was the immediate, obvious need? You answer.
- Who took the initiative in effecting the healing? You answer.
- How and by whom was faith involved in this healing? You answer.
- What were the reactions to the healing? You answer.
- What led Jesus to minister healing to the person in need? You answer.