(Note: Questions at the bottom do not always fit every gospel passage.)
Matthew 8:14-15 (New International Version)See also: Mark 1: 29-31 and Luke 4: 38-39
Jesus Heals Many14When Jesus came into Peter's house, he saw Peter's mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever. 15He touched her hand and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on him.
- Who was the person in need?
- What was the immediate, obvious need?
- Who took the initiative in effecting the healing?
- How and by whom was faith involved in this healing?
- What were the reactions to the healing?
- What led Jesus to minister healing to the person in need?