Friday, January 18, 2008

Praying With Authority

Do you ever pray with authority? Seriously, is there ever a time in your prayer life where you believe that God is listening, moreso than ever before? Those times come to me. Those times come with a humility that is indescribable. God's authority, for me to embrace. Awesome!

OK...this may be hard to swallow by some, but it is indescribable to me that I know God hears my prayers and will act upon them. And when I open my eyes, my ears, my heart and my soul, His glory has taken place where I prayed it would. Not every time, but often enough to know that I'm a work in progress, and with time, my faith, but a grain no larger than a mustard seed, is sufficient. Our God is an awesome God!

May I entreat anyone who reads to believe...believe with all your heart...that God listens and answers. Can I ask that of you?

In Jesus' name.....

No comments: