Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Are There Christians in Japan?

I write this after visiting Google Analytics and see that there are no visitors to this blog from Japan. I must ask...are there no Christians in Japan?

People from Asia, in general, visit. People from non-Chinese portions of the far east visit. I just wonder about Japan. Is there no healing from God happening in Japan? I believe that it is...just under-reported. If there is an English speaking Japanese follower of this blog...speak up!

I love Japan. I love the things that come from this great country. Psst....so does every American. We buy Japanese. We don't always want to, but it is irresistible when price and value are mixed together. We buy Japanese....and Chinese, and whatever comes across the Pacific. Are there any Japanese who watch this blog? Just wondering.
Marty

No comments: