Thursday, May 15, 2008

Prayers answered by a powerful prayer warrior

A woman who works at a nursing home is a faithful believer in the power of God's healing. She often prays for people in their last days and her prayers are answered by means of extending some lives so that finalities can be facilitated. Unfortunately, her health became an issue with cancerous tumors invading her body. She was lifted up in prayer and simultaneously lived a prayerful life. When she went to the doctor for a pre-op exam, he informed her that her tumors were totally gone. No sign of them at all! Praise God!

I do not see this as an ordinary event, while statistically in the realm of normal, natural healing. Nope...I see it as the hand of God at work in a servant. Call me stupid, naive, or sheltered (which I'm definitely not)...just call me a believer in the miracles in Christ. Do you believe in miracles?

Marty

No comments: